Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Engagement Wording Or Sayings

First Year



A special day blog celebrates its first year . Yes, the April 28, 2010 was published the first post giving way to the opening of this site. Now a year later, same thing happens but with a different ending.


For me this time, beyond the symbolic, is very significant, because despite the odds is nothing fortunate that I had been raised at some point in 2010, after he started looking forward, I decided Failure to release the rudder and stick with it.

Not that I consider as my second birthday in the year, but this date has value. "The perfect gift that Capcom could include R. Mika in Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition Well be so sincere my relationship with the character that bears the name of the blog is a bit difficult to explain, I'm not a fan of Mika but it is a character that causes me nausea at the sight. I'm not talking physical appearance (if you take on this side would be doomed to love the blonde wrestler) from which unfortunately is the rod to measure the pleasure or acceptance by a fictional character and even by people of flesh and blood, but anyway, after all not hurt Capcom to bring the fighting ring that appeared only once in the franchise, and over one of the best submissions.


My relationship with her is not easy to explain


never thought this could be quite difficult: articles, maintenance, Player Index, the new projects that I intend , etc., everything is very absorbent. I admit to unduly stress, but after all still standing. I'm learning to better organize myself and for me it's a step, though a long way achieve the desired harmony.


I want to thank everyone who contributed their bit and readers, no matter if they read an article and all it really does not matter. Also those who left their comments, the truth that they were all pleasant, peaceful and even constructive, above all, the last comment that has appeared to date to publish this post was that of a "brother of a different lap" H_Magnus .

Satsuinohadou also thank the recent interview, one of my biggest influences in my training to prepare and develop texts. Although I had not the slightest notion of how to conduct a good interview, openness and spontaneity when they did express the experience was rewarding. It really was a treat that I hope can be repeated at some future if the opportunity comes to be warranted.


ending

To go and do this so long, do not promise anything, I just want to continue with an appropriate pace and to better to have no trouble with the web of texts and ideas I have in mind. I think a friend or colleague I would do no harm and to open an email to append to a colleague or forming a "team" would be best, but it's something I think more deeply. Blogger is a great tool but like any tool is limited. Time will tell the answer.


Again I thank everyone from here thank you very much and I hope that everything remains on track.


I thank Yurian ... and Mika.



0 comments:

Post a Comment