Saturday, March 12, 2011

Feel Yor Pain Gay Movie

animal abuse!, A shocking look inside Chinese fur farms

That wave! If something truly hate with all my heart and disgusts me too is the mistreatment and worse if animal "animal abuse" a few minutes with one of my fellow facebook class sent me a link to view a web site, when opened was shocked to see what it was. Here is the link below and share this post I really hope that everyone can learn and punished in some way to blame.





The images are strong and I could not see the whole video of the 5-minute video only hold 1, but share it because in truth these people should be punished somehow, in addition to what God decides for them.




If you want to see the video here give him play but I warn that it is strong, indeed insist on denouncing these activities, something must be done to stop this!


also visit the website www.peta.org ( People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) and just support them by donating to can help in these cases.


Shares post by clicking the right of the post "Share Your Blog!" and select your network. We must do something to prevent further abuse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment