Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hook Up Dual Tuner Dish Network Receiver

The latest pictures and photographs of the earthquake and tsunami in Japan 2011

That wave! As I mentioned in my previous post on the latest information on the tsunami and earthquake in Japan on Friday March 11, 2011 the tragic news I do not like personally, much less for my blog, but these two post I uploaded the blog are to inform and that is something fundamental I suppose to know what happens around us and in the world, and with that I bring a lot of images on Japan's earthquake and tsunami. The rest of these pictures I have found some more totallycoolpix.com . Leave your comments.


the morning of Friday March 11, held in Japan one of the most devastating earthquakes in history of the Asian region. The quake was 8.9 magnitude on the Richter scale . are estimated at hundreds of thousands dead and missing by this natural disaster . Houses and shops have been destroyed and in the streets you can see cars and boats everywhere.






DO YOU Click on images to enlarge it





DO YOU click the images to enlarge its size









DO YOU click the images to enlarge its size









DO YOU Click on images to expand

size




DO YOU Click on images to enlarge it










DO YOU Click on images to enlarge it




0 comments:

Post a Comment