Monday, March 21, 2011

New Zealan Driver Licence Suspension After Stroke

Win a 2011 cheyenne!. Telephone Fraud!

That wave! I had a time without writing the blog but I was thinking maybe a new design that will soon use, but still lacks some detail.

few days ago I get the message that I show in the image on my phone, and you obviously ignore joked to my companion, I have a Cheyenne and 250,000 pesos and just stared at me with a face ¬ ¬ '.


From: 5533543278 Message: ((EsMas / MOBILE)) Your active line entered and won a 2011 Cheyenne pickup truck and $ 250,000 (M / N) Communicate to Televisa with Carlos Mtz. al-6621228585 "CONGRATULATIONS"
And when I got home my mom told me it was exactly the same message and thought "That's great! Cheyenne now have two and a half million pesos (sarcastically).

And just today at noon I got another message from number 72700 what it says: Your online
¿¿¿¿( My phone number )???? can enter to win answer this msg 1 trip to OK and you get 1 week renov content http://amor.conceptomovil.com/ 15IVA inc.
paycheck right now and I get a message saying "Error in transaction try again later" and this is not an error because obviously not send the message or anything, is the only thing that shows the page and all people believe that there is an error and maybe even try it again.

Out of this may seem comical, some people fall into this kind of deception and fraud, and if you got this message or one like it please: Do not go crazy . CALL NO. Do not believe them . Doing so is bound to be misled and therefore disappointed.

release from the Ministry of Interior:
Segob never will notify you via text messages or phone calls that you won a prize.
Do not provide personal data. Report as soon as possible to the PGR to your 01800 0085 400 or Deputy General Manager of Gaming to (55) 5209 8800 (option 2 and again option 2).
The opening hours of Gaming is from 9:00 to 15:00 Monday to Friday.
I hope this information will be useful. And if you have anecdotes or messages that come Hayn like this post them in comments so that more people avoid falling into these scams.

0 comments:

Post a Comment